Monday, December 11, 2017

Figs with Leaves - SOLD


“Figs with Leaves”
5” x 7” x 1/8”  oil on gessobord
 Sold

Hi out there!! It’s been a long while since I’ve painting regularly and even longer since adding 
to my blog.  I’ve moved to the beach and just set up my studio to begin painting seriously again after a few years of personal health issues and then caring for ailing parents. I’ve opened the next chapter of my journey here in South Carolina by the sea and am loving it already!

 My first studio painting is a commission from a collector to pair with a previous painting. I’m so happy with how my first painting in the new studio looks and the client is as well, so I’m on a roll!
Just finished another commission a day later (worked on both paintings in tandem) so will post soon. 

No comments: