Thursday, July 2, 2015

Three Bosc Pears with Bowl - SOLD


"Three Bosc Pears with Bowl"
6"x 8"x 3/4" oil on cradled wood panel
SOLD

Ok, I know, pears AGAIN! But these are my first Bosc pears and they look great with this bowl that I found in my Mom's kitchen. I remember this dish pattern from my childhood in the 50's that was our daily dinnerware. This is the only piece remaining and I love it. Wish I knew the name of the pattern. Again I gravitated toward the dramatic lighting and I love those reflections. This painting came together nicely and I approve this message!

1 comment:

Sandra Busby said...

I often paint the same subject for a while... I just get the bug! And then all of a sudden I get sick of that subject and have to move on, but I think it's great to do a few of the same things. Your pears are perfect! Beautifully rendered :0)