Thursday, May 29, 2014

"Lemons and Half Pint" - SOLD


"Lemons and Half Pint"  5"x 7" Oil on gessobord
   sold                    

Ok, I wasn't back. But NOW I am and I don't want to talk about it..... My first couple of paintings were failures and wipe outs but the "two red pears" was the first acceptable painting ( I love painting red pears and like this blue background ) and sold on ebay. Next, I felt things clicking as I painted the lemons and and small cream bottle. The bottle was a vintage find in a Blairsville, Ga antique store a few years back and it is so cute, perfect size for these  small paintings. The lemon painting sold on Ebay as well, so
"Two Red Pears" 6"x 6" oil on gessobord
sold

off to a good start! Feels good to be painting once again!
                        
                                                              


                                                    

No comments: