Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Sunrise at Murrells Inlet Boat Ramp - Sold


"Early Light"
12"x 16"x 1/2"Oil on stretched canvas
Sold

I must have dreamed it but I know I wrote a post for this painting already! I've checked Daily Paintworks, Facebook, Small Paintings by Marilyn M King and Instagram. Nowhere! I remember what I wrote even but alas I begin again. I love social media and it gives me an opportunity to show my work in multiple places but sometimes the time spent handling the posts becomes lengthy. Just part of the job. 
Sunrises over this favorite spot are usually breathtaking and images captured are great reference for me to practice and do numerous studies of land/sea/marsh scapes. I feel that this was successful enough to offer here, hope you like it!  I see many potential study and painting subjects near my new home, the area so rich in low country beauty.  I am definitely out of my comfort zone, but working it out. 



No comments: