Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Figs on Antique Table - Sold



"Figs Spotlight"
10"x 20" Oil on linen wood panel
sold

I finished the figs today after the holidays and having a fresh eye, I decided to only put a glaze on the background and defined the front table edge a bit along with new photos. The first image shows good color representation but the cut figs appear a bit "posterized" so the detail shot shows the brush strokes a little better although not very clear. I spending way too much time trying to get satisfactory photos these days.
My Canon SureShot does a little better with detail, but my iphone surpasses the canon on true color. Maybe a new camera in 2019, suggestions welcomed. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! 2019 almost here, lets paint!!!


No comments: